About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[Les Miserables] 10th anniversary - On My Own


When I was in high school there was a certain drama teacher (MR. ART SMITH) who ridiculed me for loving Les Mis and this song. He told me when I grew up and got an education in broadway I would be embarrassed for loving this. Well guess what? I grew up and I still love Victor Hugo/Les Mis and this song! Yes, Les Mis was my first intro to Broadway however, I still love it and always will (maybe even for that reason alone). I also happen to think Eponine steals the show with this performance of On My Own. So Mr. Smith, you can kiss it and should be ashamed of yourself for trying to embarrass a teenager for loving ANY broadway show! BTW, I'm so glad despite your attempts to dissuade me, I ignored you and went on to love all kinds of broadway... So, go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment