About Me

My photo
Jersey Shore, United States
In case any of my friends or family members actually read this Blog, please consider all Names, Characters, Places and Incidents to be the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely COINCIDENTAL...Muaaah!! Now, really, about me: I bring the crazy wherever I go, so I've been told...I make fun of myself more than anyone else ever could. I hate: the awkward silence in elevators, watches with no numbers, picky eaters, Cancer and legalism. I love: coffee, stalking Hugh Jackman, my Spanx, COMMENTS, sarcasm and writing: Middle Grade, NA, YA Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2009

These Are a Few of My Fav Things this week...

Books: I absolutely LOVED Suzanne Collins' sequal to The Hunger Games, Catching Fire. I could not put it down. Her pacing is absolutely perfect. I can only dream about pacing my book like that. I heard there are talks of making The Hunger Games into a movie. I'm pretty excited about that. Passed both books onto one of my besties Bonnie, waiting to see how she likes them.

Music: Lincoln Park's Minutes to Midnight is still #1 on my play list. (After having my car broken into and all of my cds stolen, I was devastated. I am only just beginning to recover and buy back every one of my missing cds. The first two I bought were Lincoln Park and Creed's greatest hits, also one of my all time favorites.

Movies: I just watched, Wolverine. Two words, Hugh Jackman, enough said. I just watched a great one, "The Painted Veil", Edward Norton. The Notebook will always be my fav though. Pretty excited to see New Moon in a few weeks.

Food & Drinks: The ever present-Starbucks: Since "the diet" I have switched my Starbucks addiction from Tall Mocha Lattes to Grande non-fat Vanilla Lattes. So far, so good.
My favorite restaurant right now is La Hacienda down near Smithville. Their black bean soup is amazing. So are their Marguaritas...

Things I Love to Do: Smithville is still one of my fav spots to visit. The girls love it there and so do I. Planning on taking my oldest to NYC for her first visit next month. Can't wait. Of course, reading and writing, a must everyday.

Favorite Place: Without a doubt, SanFrancisco, CA. I miss CA all the time, whenever I go back to visit I feel like I'm finally home. Helps that my BFF and her family is there, making me feel like I never left.

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at one place.


    Look att my blog; click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consequently someone who wants to drop body fat correctly has the capacity to coping up getting a particular excess fat management program.
    You can have far more power, far less passion of thirst, and very best of the total number of - you will find out
    a noticeable fat loss much more rapid. Also to finish everything off
    you may wish to start getting some sort of physical exercise.


    Feel free to visit my web blog Phen375 Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, I log on to your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!


    Also visit my page free livejasmin token hack

    ReplyDelete